Saturday, January 25, 2014

Kink Meme, Day 6

"Describe your weirdest/most interesting sexual fantasy."

I don't have one I would term "weird," (I've seen the stuff out there, and believe me, my fantasies are pure vanilla in comparison,) but the most 'taboo' fantasy I have is one I've actually already written about in Tales of the Hotel Bentmoore #2: Deborah. I fantasize about being taken by two men at once. It's taboo for me, because it's never going to happen: I'm married, monogamous, completely faithful, and would NEVER change that. My husband knows about my fantasy. But he knows it's just a fantasy, not something I would ever bring to fruition.

But I fantasize about being sandwiched between two men, stuffed fore and aft, being held down by the hips as they both grind and pump into me. Or pleasuring one in front with my mouth while the other is entering me from behind. It's a huge turn-on. And maybe, for me, it's a safe turn-on because I know I never have to worry about actually trying it, and finding it's not all that good. (And yeah, that's happened before.)

No comments:

Post a Comment