Sunday, January 26, 2014

Spanking Christine....

I have written before about my first girlfriend Christine and the sexual fiasco of the first time I got my hand inside her panties.... at the time we were together I was really getting into spanking (in my fantasies) but I never got the nerve up to ask her to let me spank her.  OK, a couple of times I pulled her over my knee a slapper her backside lightly but it was all a "big joke".  This is how I wish it had been.  The girl in the picture looks a bit like Christine...



this would have been perfect.  It is, however, unrealistic in several ways.  First Christine never wore stockings (I had my hand up her skirt often enough to establish that) and second I don't think she would have gone for it.  Still, maybe she would and maybe I should have tried...


On the subject of underwear, Christine took to wearing "all in one" body shapers. 


These fastened at the crotch and were certainly an improvement on the pantie girdles she had worn before which were  so tight they practically cut off the blood circulation in my hand while I was trying to finger her cunt.  The picture below shows how the body shaper was "entered"...



No comments:

Post a Comment