Sunday, January 26, 2014

Post 59

Some sage advice...

Sexist office worker tip...

Men can't help it and the ladies take advantage...

Every butt needs a good slap now and again.

Anne Hathaway putting up a good front...

You only get to miss once (chick with a fact)...

It may require lubricant...

She's a helpful pup...

Interesting choice of body art....

Joke time...
A woman walks in a bar in Montana, middle of nowhere. She sits down next to an old weather beaten man in a ten gallon hat, spurs, the whole nine yards. She says "Are you a real cowboy?"

He pauses, tips back his hat, looks at her and says "Yep, I reckon I am".

She replies "I'm a lesbian. All day long I do nothing but think about women, from the moment I get up in the morning to the moment I fall asleep at night." She finishes her drink and leaves.

A few minutes later a husband and wife, obviously tourists, walk in and sit down next to the cowboy. The husband says "Are you a real cowboy?"

He pauses, takes a sip of whiskey and replies, "Well I always thought I was but it turns out all this time I've been a lesbian.

Yoga Pants, he proclaims while panting...





No comments:

Post a Comment