Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Domspeak

This post inspired by Sarah Elizabeth, who got me thinking about "Domspeak." What is Domspeak, you ask? Why, it's the language of Doms.
The following are phrases you hear Doms using over and over again (at least I do). They are tried and true, and they get results. Especially when they are said in the right tone. In Domspeak, tone is everything.


Get Over Here: I'm about to do naughty things to you, and you now know it. But you will still come of your own volition. Because I told you to. (You are about to get fucked.)

Get Undressed: Leave no barrier between me and your body. (You are about to get fucked.)

What Did You Do?: What excuse can I use to punish you, and make you cry and scream and beg for mercy? (You are about to get fucked.)

You Did It Wrong: I am going to make you do this again, and again, and again, because I can, and because I like watching you squirm. I like to torment you. It makes me happy. (You are about to get fucked.)

Don't Move: I love to control your every action. I love to look at you. I love to turn you into my plaything, my doll, my fucktoy. I love to see how far I can turn your mind off and your body on. (You are about to get fucked.)

Open: Make your body go against its natural, instinctive reactions. You can, you can do it, do it for me. Or else. (You are about to get fucked.)

Breathe: I control your most natural bodily functions right now. I tell you when you can take air...and I'll make damn sure you know when you can't: when I have your throat closed, one way or another. Better do what I say and breathe now, cause you won't get another chance.

You wanna play? Let's play: I am about to dominate you completely. It's not going to be gentle, and it's not going to be nice, and it's not going to be romantic. It'll be hard, rough, nasty, and you are going to be absolutely overwhelmed. Don't like it? Too bad. (You are about to get fucked.)

I Am Going To Fuck You: You are about to get fucked. In case there was any question.

I'll add to the list when I get more phrases in. This should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment